[Logo]
 
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Pictures of yourself  XML
Forum Index -> Banter Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45, 46, 47 Next 
Author Message
PyRo

Wicked Sick!
[Avatar]
Joined: 02/28/2005 11:20:42
Messages: 1149
Location: the waiting room for the recently deceased
Offline

aww fun! Wombat and i just had our 3 yr. anniversary i cant believe its been that long since we got married...

Sand worms...ya hate em right?!

aim icon
emetakleze

Wicked Sick!
[Avatar]

Joined: 01/02/2005 18:15:15
Messages: 1241
Location: north east, ny.
Offline

My wife and I will be celebrating our 13th year married tomarrow. (Hard to believe she put up with me this long, but...) And we've been together 17 yrs.

****"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."**** -Batty

****On a hot summer night would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?****

***Though I cannot corrupt that which is by nature already corrupt, I can and do change the nature of the corruption***

IM:atvnj at hotmail.com
[Email] [MSN]
Pyramidion

Wicked Sick!
[Avatar]

Joined: 02/21/2005 14:31:28
Messages: 1099
Location: Brick City
Offline

wow, congratulations Em!!!! happy soon to be anniversary!
[Email] aim icon
emetakleze

Wicked Sick!
[Avatar]

Joined: 01/02/2005 18:15:15
Messages: 1241
Location: north east, ny.
Offline

Thanks! I actually got my Venus in Blue Jeans (thats her name, Venus) presents early this year. (she collects Mickey mouse, you should see our kitchen, . A 1937 brass Mickey belt buckle, and A 1970's Mickey watch that plays "It's a small world after all" on the hour. I'm quite proud of myself, she actually loved the stuff I got her this year. )
Seriously though, it may be a long time, but it seams like just yesterday I fell in love with her . I can't even think what it would be (or have been) with out her and my son.

****"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."**** -Batty

****On a hot summer night would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?****

***Though I cannot corrupt that which is by nature already corrupt, I can and do change the nature of the corruption***

IM:atvnj at hotmail.com
[Email] [MSN]
Chyster

Wicked Sick!
[Avatar]

Joined: 02/08/2005 20:26:37
Messages: 573
Location: Victoria, TX
Offline

Hey, happy anniversary. My wife and I will be hitting the same mile marker next July.

I am also like you in wondering how I ever put up with her.........ow........I mean.......uh...........how she puts up with me.

-->you hear Chyster in the background<-- "Ok dear, you can let go of my hair now."

Mine is Charolette and I would be an utter mess without her and my daughters. Glad to know that others have the same experience, it's really cool.


If at first you don't friccasee, fry, fry a hen.
[Email] aim icon [ICQ]
Skillzilla



Joined: 05/03/2005 17:29:09
Messages: 24
Offline

I met my wife on a chatroom that was for my town that i went in all the time.We have 3 kids my wife is crystal my ex-wifes name is kritsin....ohh boy you should have seen the first couple months together with that.
Boingo_Babe

Wicked Sick!
[Avatar]

Joined: 04/02/2005 23:06:12
Messages: 946
Location: My own little world
Offline

Congrats Em and Chyster! Its nice to hear about people who are still in love. I love hearing about high numbers in anniversaries instead of the boyfriend/girlfriend du jour. That's awesome!

B_B

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO what a ride!"

My Awesome Skin
[Yahoo!]
emetakleze

Wicked Sick!
[Avatar]

Joined: 01/02/2005 18:15:15
Messages: 1241
Location: north east, ny.
Offline

Chyster wrote:
Hey, happy anniversary. My wife and I will be hitting the same mile marker next July.

I am also like you in wondering how I ever put up with her.........ow........I mean.......uh...........how she puts up with me.

-->you hear Chyster in the background<-- "Ok dear, you can let go of my hair now."

Mine is Charolette and I would be an utter mess without her and my daughters. Glad to know that others have the same experience, it's really cool.

 

'gratz friend Chyster! Yah, there's nothing like the pain of being corrected is there?

****"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."**** -Batty

****On a hot summer night would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?****

***Though I cannot corrupt that which is by nature already corrupt, I can and do change the nature of the corruption***

IM:atvnj at hotmail.com
[Email] [MSN]
PyRo

Wicked Sick!
[Avatar]
Joined: 02/28/2005 11:20:42
Messages: 1149
Location: the waiting room for the recently deceased
Offline

congrats friends!! im so glad you both are happy! nothin like it is there?!

Sand worms...ya hate em right?!

aim icon
Chameleon

Wicked Sick!
[Avatar]

Joined: 01/27/2005 11:46:50
Messages: 899
Location: When I find out, you will be the second to know
Offline

emetakleze wrote:
Thanks! I actually got my Venus in Blue Jeans (thats her name, Venus) presents early this year. (she collects Mickey mouse, you should see our kitchen, . A 1937 brass Mickey belt buckle, and A 1970's Mickey watch that plays "It's a small world after all" on the hour. I'm quite proud of myself, she actually loved the stuff I got her this year. )
Seriously though, it may be a long time, but it seams like just yesterday I fell in love with her . I can't even think what it would be (or have been) with out her and my son.
 


That's pretty cool those presenst you got her! One of my friends and his roomate collect a lot of Disney stuff. The both of them work at Disneyland, so they get a hold of a lot of stuff. They have a store for employees only that is pretty cool. They have a lot of collector pins that the general public can't get, clothes, and a few other things. He has this one shirt called 'Opening Team' since he was working at California Adventure when it opened. He has some other 'Opening Team' stuff as well. Not sure if the stuff is worth anything, but even the employees can't get those things anymore. Anyway, glad to hear she has good taste . I remember that watch. I've seen those before, but it has been a long time.

"Every man dies, not every man really lives"
Chuck Norris doesn't sleep, he waits
My Skin:
http://www.disastrousconsequences.com/dcforum/posts/list/752.page
[Email]
Mr.Clean(TM)

Killing Spree
[Avatar]

Joined: 04/24/2005 12:12:45
Messages: 99
Location: Western Mich.
Offline

warning over exposure to white legs may cause blindness:

this is definatly one of those pics that begs for an explanation:
me and The_Flash were hanging out at my buddy's house, and a friend of mine was trying to impress some girl that was coming over, so as he was out picking her up me, flash, and another buddy of mine put on girl(space)friend of ours cheer shorts/spandex to try to embarass him...lets just say...we did
 Filename IMG_2003.JPG [Disk] Download
 Description
 Filesize 480 Kbytes
 Downloaded:  183 time(s)


Keep your stick on the ice ~ Red Green
[Email] aim icon
Deunan

Dominating
[Avatar]
Joined: 06/07/2005 21:19:19
Messages: 206
Offline

Mr.Clean(TM) wrote:
warning over exposure to white legs may cause blindness:

 

thanks for the warning... I should have listened.. lol.. just kidding.. You guys look like your having fun!

those kind of good times you dont get back.. Lucky that your young enough to have plenty more..

aahh.. and keep the pics.. those look like some fun remeniscing type of pics..




never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake!

My Skin : http://www.ut2003hq.com/pafiledb/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=2381
[Email] [Yahoo!]
dip42

Unstoppable
[Avatar]
Joined: 04/25/2005 17:06:20
Messages: 344
Location: N.J.
Offline

Mr.Clean(TM) wrote:
warning over exposure to white legs may cause blindness:

this is definatly one of those pics that begs for an explanation:
me and The_Flash were hanging out at my buddy's house, and a friend of mine was trying to impress some girl that was coming over, so as he was out picking her up me, flash, and another buddy of mine put on girl(space)friend of ours cheer shorts/spandex to try to embarass him...lets just say...we did 


... Wow special.. Lol J/k.. Which one is you? u have to tell us thier buddy

aim icon
Mr.Clean(TM)

Killing Spree
[Avatar]

Joined: 04/24/2005 12:12:45
Messages: 99
Location: Western Mich.
Offline

im that tall gangly one in the middle, and The_Flash is on the left. that was a fun night, the reason we're dressed funny is because we just got back from our school's flag football tournament, we lost in the semis

Keep your stick on the ice ~ Red Green
[Email] aim icon
Boingo_Babe

Wicked Sick!
[Avatar]

Joined: 04/02/2005 23:06:12
Messages: 946
Location: My own little world
Offline

Deunan wrote:

those kind of good times you dont get back.. Lucky that your young enough to have plenty more..
 


What does age have to do with it? Anyone can be silly anytime! Maybe not with Spandex, but...um.....yeah. Isn't there a quote out there the says something like "Growing old is mandatory, but maturing is not." ?



B_B

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO what a ride!"

My Awesome Skin
[Yahoo!]
 
Forum Index -> Banter Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45, 46, 47 Next 
Go to:   
Powered by JForum 2.1.7 © JForum Team