[Logo]
 
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
what have you done for love?  XML
Forum Index -> Banter Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
Chameleon

Wicked Sick!
[Avatar]

Joined: 01/27/2005 11:46:50
Messages: 899
Location: When I find out, you will be the second to know
Offline

PyRo wrote:

Boingo_Babe wrote:


And to Pyro as she did introduce me to UT and DC. I never would have met him or any of you awesome people, for that matter, if it hadn't been for her....*whispers* and she gets mad if I don't acknowledge it. Hehehehe...

B_B 


Hey!! I like to think im good for something!!! Plus it was left up to me to transform her into the nerd i always new she had inside her!!! Anyways, Im SOOO glad that you guys are happy!! I love to see you both that way! Altho now i see less of you...dont make me barge in there with more dessert pizza!! I swear i have to brib you to see me now teeheehee!! your a lucky man Cham!!  


Of course I know I'm a lucky guy!! I tell myself that everyday, especially when I see her! I don't mean for you to not see her as much, though. You should go barge in with your desert pizza . Those are good, by the way.

"Every man dies, not every man really lives"
Chuck Norris doesn't sleep, he waits
My Skin:
http://www.disastrousconsequences.com/dcforum/posts/list/752.page
[Email]
Titanium.wombaT

Wicked Sick!
[Avatar]
Joined: 03/08/2005 10:31:39
Messages: 490
Location: UT
Offline

Wow...seems to be the place to be! Well, I'll toss in our little story then. (Us being PyRo and I. I have her approval to write this too )

Well, we met in '97, she was 12, I was 16. She seemed quite a bit older tho, a bit more mature than most girls that were even my age at the time! In any case, we immediately felt something for eachother, even at that young age. I was terrified of course when I found out she was 12 but, friends was ok in any case. As we got older, we started hanging out a bit more and I started to get to know her better, including why she was so much more mature. A terrible childhood had scarred her in a way that made her grow up too quickly. On top of that, she had developed a subconcious fear of men and any closeness to them so, in spite of our feelings, that always came into play.

The next 4 years of my life were a total roller coaster. We'd get together in a dating sense for 4 or 5 months and then she'd get scared and break it off. (Our first date was a memorable trip to pizza hut with my sister and her hubby. Very interesting! You'll have to ask her about that one tho)Over and over again this happened. So, as time went by, it seemed to me like we were getting closer but there were always those 'pauses' in our relationship. She would date someone else, have some bad experience with them, and then come back to me. I was just so taken with her that I didn't want to let things go or give up hope every time she split with me. So, the coaster went on...

As a side note, because of her emotional scarring, physical contact of any sort was a taboo thing. Holding hands and touching were out and kissing wasn't even a hope. If I asked to hold her hand, it would trigger that old memory and the next day she'd split up with me.

So yeah, it took a lot of patience through the years. She also had a lot of medical issues (endometriosis and such) so I'd visit her in the hospital and send roses and all that fun stuff. I'm also into that whole poetry bit so I'd write those to her as well, and even giver her one every now and then

Well, after 2 years, she trusted me enough to let me play with her hair one night. (I'm a hair guy, love long hair on a woman, not to mention runnin fingers thru it) So yeah, I remember that well! At my parents, watching Spaceballs on the couch. One of the greatest nights of my life!

Well, we made it through another year and things started going ok. The splitting up thing still happened but she was letting me get closer to her so, not too much later, I finally got to kiss her. Yep, a mere 3 years of dating and that first kiss was amazing. We were at her parents house watching the Kid (Disney). Her head was in my lap and I just remember looking at her watching the movie. She looked up at me and it just seemed like the perfect time. Fortunately she agreed! Needless to say I needed to watch the movie again to see how it ended!

The last event was a breakup. This time however, I was getting fed up with it so, I decided to date someone else. Or at least meet some other people. But, as time went by, this time she decided to get me back! So, in spite of my best efforts, we were back together and then engaged! Then, while she was on temporary menopause (any younger guys, look out for this later in life, you'll wonder what they did with your wife and who this spaz is that you're livin with , I married her! So yeah, thats our story! (Abridged of course)

Anyhoo, she's my best friend (not to mention best looking friend) and now my wife so, as far as I'm concerned, perfect! Love ya babe! MUaH!

Started with this (My first poem to her)

Light Thoughts

The picture in my mind of you
Your soft face, a golden hue.
Eyes that pierce the deepest core
Causing my lonely heart to soar.

It hovers in my thoughts all day
A radiant light drowning out the grey.
It won't let go, will never leave
Yet I'm willingly bound in its intricate weave.

Another day goes flying past
I drift into sleep long at last.
I silently pray someday I'll be
that light in your thoughts that you are to me.


Ended with this! (Wedding pics!)
 Filename wed1.jpg [Disk] Download
 Description I'm with sexy.
 Filesize 52 Kbytes
 Downloaded:  99 time(s)

 Filename wed3.jpg [Disk] Download
 Description Jax & her bro Josh
 Filesize 48 Kbytes
 Downloaded:  81 time(s)

 Filename wed2.jpg [Disk] Download
 Description The beginning
 Filesize 29 Kbytes
 Downloaded:  94 time(s)


Stephen: Stephen is my name. I'm the most wanted man on my island, except I'm not on my island, of course. More's the pity.
Hamish: "Your island"? You mean Ireland?
Stephen: Yeah. It's mine.
Hamish: You're a madman.
Stephen: I've come to the right place then!
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
PyRo

Wicked Sick!
[Avatar]
Joined: 02/28/2005 11:20:42
Messages: 1149
Location: the waiting room for the recently deceased
Offline

*blush* yep thats us...trav doesnt like to talk about my past and i dont think that Dru would like it all up here anyways, but it doesnt bother me lol weird..anyways thats our story! He stuck with me trough it...the sucker! j/k! He's a romantic! :-*muah!

btw thats my bro i had walk me down the isle! Long story with my dad... but my bro is the best! i have 3 so i didnt envy trav on that part of dating me!

Sand worms...ya hate em right?!

aim icon
Chameleon

Wicked Sick!
[Avatar]

Joined: 01/27/2005 11:46:50
Messages: 899
Location: When I find out, you will be the second to know
Offline

You two look GREAT in those pics. You look very nice, very nice on your wedding day Pyro. Thanks Wombat for making us guys look good with all you did. That's some serious patience you showed. Just shows how much you really care for her. I like how you consider her your best friend. That is how I feel about Boingo. They are like your best friend and more. You can do and say anything to them and they are there with you. Pyro is worth it all, she is an awesome girl!

"Every man dies, not every man really lives"
Chuck Norris doesn't sleep, he waits
My Skin:
http://www.disastrousconsequences.com/dcforum/posts/list/752.page
[Email]
PyRo

Wicked Sick!
[Avatar]
Joined: 02/28/2005 11:20:42
Messages: 1149
Location: the waiting room for the recently deceased
Offline

ya i dunno if im werth all he did. He has the most patience i have ever seen!! Now that you know all i put him through you know im not all that great! But im just glad i have gotten past it all! Oh and the pics are kinda fuzzy so i look a bit better!

Sand worms...ya hate em right?!

aim icon
Chameleon

Wicked Sick!
[Avatar]

Joined: 01/27/2005 11:46:50
Messages: 899
Location: When I find out, you will be the second to know
Offline

PyRo wrote:
ya i dunno if im werth all he did. He has the most patience i have ever seen!! Now that you know all i put him through you know im not all that great! But im just glad i have gotten past it all! Oh and the pics are kinda fuzzy so i look a bit better!  


Yes, you are worth it!! Patience is one thing I need to work on, because I don't have much of it. Oh, and yes, you look great in person, but those pics are still very nice!

"Every man dies, not every man really lives"
Chuck Norris doesn't sleep, he waits
My Skin:
http://www.disastrousconsequences.com/dcforum/posts/list/752.page
[Email]
Boingo_Babe

Wicked Sick!
[Avatar]

Joined: 04/02/2005 23:06:12
Messages: 946
Location: My own little world
Offline

Wow, its about flipping time Wombat! I've been waiting for that post! I was at that wedding *sniff* It was awesome. 3 Jackies there, it ruled! I loved your cake too!! And Pyro, whaddya say to a movie this weekend? I'll give you a ringy when I get home tonight....And Cham, I believe your patience level is just fine especially for putting up with me 24/2. And being best friends always helps. He doesn't seem to mind if I almost fly down a mountain.

B_B

PS> Pyro, feel free to bribe me with that pizza anytime. I love food and it really helped that first night you brought it to my house. That was sweet of you and I appreciate it still.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO what a ride!"

My Awesome Skin
[Yahoo!]
dip42

Unstoppable
[Avatar]
Joined: 04/25/2005 17:06:20
Messages: 344
Location: N.J.
Offline

Boingo_Babe wrote:
Wow, its about flipping time Wombat! I've been waiting for that post! I was at that wedding *sniff* It was awesome. 3 Jackies there, it ruled! I loved your cake too!! And Pyro, whaddya say to a movie this weekend? I'll give you a ringy when I get home tonight....And Cham, I believe your patience level is just fine especially for putting up with me 24/2. And being best friends always helps. He doesn't seem to mind if I almost fly down a mountain.

B_B

PS> Pyro, feel free to bribe me with that pizza anytime. I love food and it really helped that first night you brought it to my house. That was sweet of you and I appreciate it still.  


Wait what are u guys like best friends that play this game that live close to each other???? If so thats pretty cool

aim icon
Drago'Nish

Dominating
[Avatar]
Joined: 08/10/2005 18:38:46
Messages: 205
Offline

heh, my best friend also plays this game, and lives only 200 meters away from me
[he is a male to by the way, and i am stright.]
most people actualy dont play a game on there own, thats just how it is,
often because playing something actualy alone, is pretty boring.
i also have another friend over the internet, living in my country aswel.
just never got to meet him.

Titanium, Pyro, you 2 look good on your wedding, will still take me a few years [a lot of years knowing me ]

Zenas: Weapons Master - lvl 26
Titanium.wombaT

Wicked Sick!
[Avatar]
Joined: 03/08/2005 10:31:39
Messages: 490
Location: UT
Offline

PyRo wrote:
ya i dunno if im werth all he did. He has the most patience i have ever seen!! Now that you know all i put him through you know im not all that great! But im just glad i have gotten past it all! Oh and the pics are kinda fuzzy so i look a bit better!  


What?!? Oh c'mon now babe, ya know you're worth it! And I've put you thru as much or more on the flipside so, I feel humbled that you keep me around! And as for the picture thing...be careful, thats my wife yer talkin bout!

As for the Chamelio-boingo thing, ya'll better keep this thing goin, yer too perfect a couple. I mean, c'mon, it's the oddities that keep couples like us together! Where would I be without the Grrrs and occasional bites? Not to mention the fantastic mom she is. She says I have a lot of patience while she stays home with the kiddo all day. The kiddo who seems to be prepping us for the whole terrible 2 thing a bit early. Overachievers...psssh. (HEEeEeeey boingo, wanna babysit? ) Anyhoo, yeah, I guess we all shine in our own little areas! But yeah, stay friends firstly and the whole love ting will work itself out.

cheers.

t.

Stephen: Stephen is my name. I'm the most wanted man on my island, except I'm not on my island, of course. More's the pity.
Hamish: "Your island"? You mean Ireland?
Stephen: Yeah. It's mine.
Hamish: You're a madman.
Stephen: I've come to the right place then!
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
Boingo_Babe

Wicked Sick!
[Avatar]

Joined: 04/02/2005 23:06:12
Messages: 946
Location: My own little world
Offline

dip42 wrote:

Wait what are u guys like best friends that play this game that live close to each other???? If so thats pretty cool  


I'm not sure whether you're talking about me and Pyro or me and Cham. Pyro and her Wombat live less than five minutes from me. Cham lives more like 10.5-11 hours from me.

Titanium.wombaT wrote:
As for the Chamelio-boingo thing, ya'll better keep this thing goin, yer too perfect a couple. I mean, c'mon, it's the oddities that keep couples like us together! Where would I be without the Grrrs and occasional bites? (HEEeEeeey boingo, wanna babysit? ) 


I plan on keeping it going....dunno 'bout him. As for the occasional bite? That's sick and I think you're disgusting. As for babysitting, I will totally babysit as long as you can ensure what happened last time will NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!!! I was seriously scarred for life. Good way for her to learn the word 'poop' though. All joking aside, if you need me, give me a ring. I'd be happy to babysit if I'm not working.

B_B

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO what a ride!"

My Awesome Skin
[Yahoo!]
Mac_Knife

Rampage
[Avatar]

Joined: 01/25/2005 21:31:29
Messages: 141
Offline

Wait wait wait....

So boingo is like....

And cham is like her.....

And they are like....

With the ughh.....

And the ughh.....

You know, like the......

Uggghhhhh.....

Ummmm.....

Arrhhhhh.....

!!!!!


My skin: http://skincity.beyondunreal.com/?section=skins&action=show_infos&id=1980
peashooter

Rampage
[Avatar]

Joined: 01/17/2005 11:28:53
Messages: 160
Offline

The Crazyiest thing I have done for Love?

First one must know what loving is:
Websters Def:
Especially, devoted attachment to, or tender or passionate
affection for, one of the opposite sex.

Well lets face it anyone who has been in love knows that words cant describe it, So let me get to the crazyest thing I have done, For love. ( If I went to the crazyest thing i done period, you all be in for a trip.... A very long trip. but lets forget that, For now.)

The crazyest or should i say HARDEST thing I or anyone can ever do is let someone go. But let me start from the begnning.. or middle, Eek half way to the middle of the End...

Well me and my girlfriend, Or should I say EX, ( I get side tract easly, Sorry) We where dating for almost 2 years. Some see it as a long time some don't I will let you decide that. Anyways I will make this short,... shorter.

Me and her were going great. I mean 2 years and we could still have a good time by just laying there. But summer was near ending, Yes summer.. I know, I know, what ALL of you are think how can you still be in love and in School. But ask yourself if you had a highschool love. Once again, Anyways. Summer was ending and i knew we would be heading are diffrent ways. She would be goin to up state pre-collage,( Incase you all don't know what that is it is high school your senior year in a collage setting.) I would be staying where I was. So a long distance relationship was about to start. I didn't want to have a Long distance relationship, because they never end out well. I knew one of us would do somthing we would regret. And since this was here last year in High School, I didn't want her to fail any classes because of are relationship. So one day before I went home I told Her, "That I don't think this will work out, So I think its better that we head are seperate ways, Besides I can't handle it."
I went on more to her but the rest is between me and her.

So what did i do for love?
Let the one I love go, so she can live her life like she should, And not be held back from becoming what she wants to be...

So what did I do for Love?
That is not a question to answer, But one thing i can ask is what love has done for me?

It has given me the best 2 years of my life that I wouldn't trade for next 30 years. It has given me happiness, when i was sad. Sadness when i was happy. It has made me feel Like i can build the world, and then crumble underneath its fury. It has made me live my life like I want to be here, that i deserve to be here.

Well thats just my 2 cents or so... maybe that was my whole dollar, but I only give what I take.

Work Smarter Not Harder!!
[Email] aim icon
Boingo_Babe

Wicked Sick!
[Avatar]

Joined: 04/02/2005 23:06:12
Messages: 946
Location: My own little world
Offline

Mac_Knife wrote:
Wait wait wait....

So boingo is like....

And cham is like her.....
 


Good question....Great post, btw. It took me a while to think of a reply. I just had to laugh.

Peashooter, how are you, man? Haven't seen you for ages.


B_B

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO what a ride!"

My Awesome Skin
[Yahoo!]
PyRo

Wicked Sick!
[Avatar]
Joined: 02/28/2005 11:20:42
Messages: 1149
Location: the waiting room for the recently deceased
Offline

peashooter wrote:
The Crazyiest thing I have done for Love?

First one must know what loving is:
Websters Def:
Especially, devoted attachment to, or tender or passionate
affection for, one of the opposite sex.

Well lets face it anyone who has been in love knows that words cant describe it, So let me get to the crazyest thing I have done, For love. ( If I went to the crazyest thing i done period, you all be in for a trip.... A very long trip. but lets forget that, For now.)

The crazyest or should i say HARDEST thing I or anyone can ever do is let someone go. But let me start from the begnning.. or middle, Eek half way to the middle of the End...

Well me and my girlfriend, Or should I say EX, ( I get side tract easly, Sorry) We where dating for almost 2 years. Some see it as a long time some don't I will let you decide that. Anyways I will make this short,... shorter.

Me and her were going great. I mean 2 years and we could still have a good time by just laying there. But summer was near ending, Yes summer.. I know, I know, what ALL of you are think how can you still be in love and in School. But ask yourself if you had a highschool love. Once again, Anyways. Summer was ending and i knew we would be heading are diffrent ways. She would be goin to up state pre-collage,( Incase you all don't know what that is it is high school your senior year in a collage setting.) I would be staying where I was. So a long distance relationship was about to start. I didn't want to have a Long distance relationship, because they never end out well. I knew one of us would do somthing we would regret. And since this was here last year in High School, I didn't want her to fail any classes because of are relationship. So one day before I went home I told Her, "That I don't think this will work out, So I think its better that we head are seperate ways, Besides I can't handle it."
I went on more to her but the rest is between me and her.

So what did i do for love?
Let the one I love go, so she can live her life like she should, And not be held back from becoming what she wants to be...

So what did I do for Love?
That is not a question to answer, But one thing i can ask is what love has done for me?

It has given me the best 2 years of my life that I wouldn't trade for next 30 years. It has given me happiness, when i was sad. Sadness when i was happy. It has made me feel Like i can build the world, and then crumble underneath its fury. It has made me live my life like I want to be here, that i deserve to be here.

Well thats just my 2 cents or so... maybe that was my whole dollar, but I only give what I take.  



Awww!!! your a romantic! *snif* your alot more mature then people realize! Its good to have you back man, we missed ya!

Sand worms...ya hate em right?!

aim icon
 
Forum Index -> Banter Go to Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Go to:   
Powered by JForum 2.1.7 © JForum Team