For the sake of clarity, here is what you get in the new pack:
ECE bonus pack contents
and the following maps:
* AS-BP2-Acatana: Intense space fighting and on-foot combat combine in this recreation of the historic Skaarj invasion of the Acatana asteroid belt.
* AS-BP2-JumpShip: Be part of the elite team that infiltrated and hijacked the first warp capable Jumpship.
* AS-BP2-Outback: City slickers just took over the outback's top brewery - get over there pronto and stop the production of their tasteless Zero Beer before it takes over Oz!
* AS-BP2-SubRosa: Fight your way into a Liandri research facility and steal the original plans for the Redeemer.
* AS-BP2-Thrust: A recreation of the infamous destruction of the Saturn IX rocket where a team of rebel fighters launched it unguided and half fueled into hostile waters.
* CTF-BP2-Concentrate: Tall spires tower over this Capture the Flag battle set on a derelict outpost deep in the Elorean Seas.
* CTF-BP2-Pistola: This twin complex of concrete and metal combines the beauty of nature with the harsh lines of industrial architecture to create a fierce battle arena.
* DM-BP2-Calandras: The courtyards of Calandras were once beautiful and welcoming. While the Temple's interiors have been preserved, a new less-inviting use has been found for the exteriors.
* DM-BP2-GoopGod: For centuries the Nali monks managed to keep this sacred burial ground hidden until Liandri satellites discovered the location during a routine satellite sweep. The area was mined, and what remained was converted into a tournament arena, corpses and all.